8.1 2022 October (22.10)
- add generic attribute on
serviceOfferingfor Gaia-X Label criteria.
- update the
Terms & Conditionsand create a dedicated verifiable credential for it.
- add criteria for
- improved criteria for
- add criteria for
InstantiatedVirtualService.hostedOncriteria to include network location.
- replace the rules of the Gaia-X Compliance service validating the
registrationNumberagainst 3rd party APIs by a
- nominate the Gaia-X Association as valid
registrationNumberIssuer(pilot phase only)
- add text to describe how to extends Gaia-X Compliance for domain specific needs
- add reference to the online Gaia-X Compliance APIs
- add diagram mapping the Gaia-X entities of Trust Anchors/Trusted Data Sources/Gaia-X Registry and Issuer/Holder/Verified/Verifiable Data Registry
- add text to validate interaction with a Natural Person (experimental)
- add text introducing Interoperability, Portability, Switchability and Intellectual Property Protection (experimental)
- replace Example chapter by smaller inline example snippets
- content refactoring to reduce the number of chapters.
- update document license to CC BY-4.0-NC-ND
8.2 2022 June release-candidate (22.06-rc)
- replaced ISO 3166-1 country code by ISO 3166-2 identifying the principal subdivisions (e.g., provinces or states) inside a country.
- adopted a global versioning system for both the document and the attributes:
- refactored the mandatory
- included several possible formats:
registrationNumbervalidation constraints using 3rd party external Trusted Data Sources.
- added mandatory signature of mandatory Gaia-X Terms & Conditions.
- added optional
dataProtectionRegimeattribute for a generic approach across various existing data protection regimes. The list will be completed over time.
- added mandatory
dataExportattribute for information on the process to request and export personal and non-personal data out of Service Offering.
Instantiated Virtual Resource
endpointby the generic network layer agnostic term
8.3 2022 April release (22.04)
- First release of the Trust Framework document.
- contains basic